The Minor Course of Science and Technology for Global Leaders offer four classes from Innovation Creation Fundamental Courses and four classes from Special Lectures in Global Science & Technology in Spring Semester 2017. The classes are available for all master’s & doctoral students in Humanities and Sciences Program. Undergraduate students can also attend.
Innovation Creation Fundamental Courses
- Essential Mathematics for Global Leaders Ⅰ
- Essential Chemistry for Global Leaders Ⅰ
- Essential Computer Science for Global Leaders Ⅰ
- Essential Engineering & Technology for Global Leaders Ⅱ (Intensive Course)
* “Essential Ⅰ” is designed to learn fundamentals in each field and has no prerequisites.
* “Essential Ⅱ” is designed to expand and deepen the knowledge based on “Essential Ⅰ”, but “Essential Ⅰ” is not a prerequisite for this class.
Special Lectures in Global Science & Technology
- Special Lecture in Global Science & Technology Ⅰ “Introduction to Business Management with Technology” (2nd Quarter, in Japanese)
- Special Lecture in Global Science & Technology Ⅲ “PEACE EDUCATION” (1st Quarter)
- Special Lecture in Global Science & Technology Ⅳ “Global Studies: A Field Worker’s View of Contemporary Asia, Africa, and Oceania”
- Special Lecture in Global Science & Technology Ⅴ “Industry Tour” (Intensive Course, in Japanese)